Warranty/ Refunds & Return Policy
Refunds & Return Policy
ChefSmoke proudly stands by our products and we are confident that you will, too. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ChefSmoke/The Barrel will accept voluntary returns of unused and unopened merchandise within 14 days of delivery, subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping of voluntary returns.
Defective items will be accepted within one year of purchase date. Manufacturing defects and corrosion are covered under our limited warranty. However, surface rust is not. Shipping-related damages (damage caused in transit) or missing items MUST be reported within 14 days of receipt and we will work to rectify these issues as soon as possible. It is necessary to carefully inspect your items as soon as received AND before use as used items will not be exchanged.
Please note that proof of purchase is required for replacements and returns of any kind.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any potential returns/replacements.
THE BARREL Limited Warranty
ChefSmoke/The Barrel warrant this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original order date. ChefSmoke/The Barrel agree, at their option during the specified warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished comparable product in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include the following:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as rental or commercial use;
- Any condition resulting from inadequate care and maintenance;
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage (beyond initial 14-day inspection period as described in return/refund policy);
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse;
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during shipping/transit (beyond initial 14-day inspection period as described in return/refund policy);
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
Warranty Claims Procedures
- Warranty claims for defective items must be made within ONE (1) year from original purchase date.
- Any claims for defective merchandise must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative on the field when possible.
- Pictures and/or video are required to claim defective items.
- If the claim is justified and approved by ChefSmoke/The Barrel, the defective item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible prior to issuing a credit.